Established by a handful of entrepreneurs in 1972 operating out of a small roadside retail building in Roswell, New Mexico, Innovation Industries began by offering a product that would quickly set a new world standard for elevator passenger devices – The Duo-Path® 1004 infrared photo electric eye.
Since that time, Innovation has grown to almost 200 employees producing an extensive variety of premiere elevator fixtures, push buttons and accessories from a 73,000 square foot world-class manufacturing facility, all proudly manufactured in North America. Every Innovation elevator product is designed and built to the highest standard of quality as indicated by our ISO 9001 certification, and is available with the shortest lead times in the industry, for both stock and custom products.
Our products can be found in the following locations, to name a very few:
• Yale University
• Walt Disney Concert Hall
• Harvard University
• The University of Texas
• The Space Shuttle launch pad
• Target Department Stores
• US Cellular Field
• The Atlanta Motor Speedway
• Transporter 2 movie trailer
• An Extreme Home Makeover project
• Texas Stadium
• The Native American Exhibit of the Smithsonian Institute
• And many more throughout the world
It is the policy of Innovation Industries Incorporated to provide the highest quality products and service to our customers.
• Innovation Industries is a commercial business operating in a competitive market. The pursuit of the highest quality products and service to our customers is as essential to the long-term growth and survival of the business as cost control and optimum pricing.
• To ensure that all work is carried out in a manner that provides the highest quality of service to our customers, Innovation Industries is committed to continuous improvement. Innovation employs a PLAN-DO-CHECK-ACT policy to verify quality and service.
• The Quality Management System complies with the requirements of American National Standard for Quality Management Systems: ISO 9001:2015.
Welcome to Russellville, Arkansas. The Beautiful Home of Innovation Industries.
Conveniently located in central Arkansas, Russellville is 75 miles from Little Rock and Fort Smith on Interstate 40. Drive through our town and you'll see that down every street and on every corner is a friendly face just waiting to greet you with a wave and a smile. Then you'll understand why Russellville has become the “Heart of the River Valley.” Scenic Highway 7 intersects with U.S. Highway 64 in downtown Russellville and leads you on one of the most breathtaking drives in the country.
Home to Arkansas Tech University, our community enjoys many benefits that come “built in” with college towns. There is always something going on. Art, drama, music, sporting events, fairs, and festivals are happening all the time.
As one of the fastest growing cities in Arkansas, Russellville is a town alive with industry, first rate health care facilities, recreation, arts, culture and education.
Take a close look and you'll see that a view from the valley is like no other. You'll see that here in the shadow of the Ozarks there is a lot going on.
President Paul E. Horney IV’s involvement with Innovation Industries dates back to 1996.
He has held the position of CEO since January 2000 and President since January 2007. Paul is a registered professional engineer with a BS in electrical engineering from New Mexico State University and an MBA from the University of Arkansas in Little Rock. Prior to joining Innovation, Paul worked as a project engineer for El Paso Natural Gas Company, specializing in plant automation and power systems.
Today, he is active in many industry and community associations.